In 2020, four Latin American fintechs closed investment rounds worth hundreds of millions of dollars. Yet others had to change their financing strategies as a result of the pandemic. So, what does 2021 hold for fintech founders looking for capital?
In this iupanaLive Master Class, we speak with some of the most active fintech investors in Latin America about their plans and strategies for the year to come.
- Lauren Connolley Morton, Partner @ QED
- Federico Antoni, Managing Partner @ ALLVP
- Greg Mitchell, Managing Partner @ Angel Ventures Peru
- Fabrice Serfati, Partner @ IGNIA
Join this Master Class to understand:
- Which are the hottest verticals for LatAm fintech investment in 2021?
- What do investors look for in potential fintech investment opportunities?
- How can fintechs best present themselves to investors? How can they make a good impression?
Time and date: Wednesday, January 13
- Mexico: 12pm
- Perú, Colombia: 1pm
- Buenos Aires, Santiago, Sao Paulo: 3pm
Register to attend this iupanaLive Master Class: