This week’s key fintech and digital banking news
Messaging app with “gigantic power” gears up for Brazil entry
This week’s top: Nubank is rumored to be preparing a US IPO; Fintechs Merama and Warren raise big investment rounds.
Access to post-seed stage capital remains a challenge as the region’s ecosystem matures
Key fintech and digital banking news this week.
With incoming open banking rules, Chile’s regulator aims to lay the foundations for collaboration between players in financial services.
- The cost of digital transformation, according to Credicorp
- Carlo Enrico: “Trust is the new currency”
- Banks bulk up cybersecurity as sophisticated threats reach LatAm
- Banxico toughens card issuer rules, encourages innovation
- Digital payments, e-commerce booming; HSBC targets more mobile users
- The three key tech innovations for LatAm banks in 2019