At iupanaConnects Data, we have nine new entries from Latin American fintech profiles this week. On this occasion, we add an insurtech and a challenger bank to our repository. The payments sector is positioned with three profiles, followed by the lending and credit analysis verticals, with a new entry in each sector.
The payment fintechs that were added in the iupanaConnects Data are:
- Bithan, Argentine startup of initial stage of Decentralized Finance (DeFi) with bitcoin.
- CamePagos, an Argentine payment platform for SMEs licensed by the regulator.
- Cajero, a fintech that allows payments online and at points of sale for Colombian people and businesses.
The lending vertical was led by the profile of:
- Lizigo, a Peruvian fintech for the leasing of vehicles for taxi drivers.
Regarding the income of the credit analysis fintech, this is:
- Bowpi, Guatemalan fintech of Lending as a Service (LaaS).
We also have the income of a challenger bank and a digital bank:
- Tzune, a Mexican challenger bank with a strong user experience strategy.
- Prex, a multi-product Uruguayan digital bank for the underbanked with operations in Argentina and Peru.
iupanaConnects Data: LatAm fintech profiles
We have developed iupanaConnects Data as part of our mission to help financial innovation flourish in Latin America through trusted, detailed and impartial information.
Previously known as the iupana Fintech Tracker, iupanaConnects Data now offers short fintech profiles for the iupana community, as well as delivering more detailed data to subscribers and investors.