This week, ten Latin American fintech profiles join iupanaConnects Data. The credit vertical tops the list with four companies. Likewise, we welcome fintechs from other verticals including payments, crowdfunding, digital banking, digital ID and IT development.
The lending vertical was led by the profiles of:
- Prestamype, a Peruvian MSME loan marketplace.
- Intacash, Peruvian digital market for loans between individuals
- Pagaora, Peruvian fintech for educational microloans.
- Credimotion, a Mexican fintech for loans for used vehicles.
In the vertical of payments, we welcome:
- Super Pagos, a payment gateway and financial services provider for Colombian micro-businesses
- Lacompay, Colombian payment gateway and button aimed at digital business e-commerce.
Additionally, we welcome:
- Hexa, a Colombian SME neobank in the pre-launch process
- Doopla, a Mexican crowdfunding platform that connects borrowers and investors.
- Contrato Marco, early-stage Colombian platform for trading digital financial assets with the use of blockchain.
- Digiventures Argentine software as a service (SaaS) for lead generation, digital onboarding and activation of fintech clients in Latin America
iupanaConnects Data: LatAm fintech profiles
We have developed iupanaConnects Data as part of our mission to help financial innovation flourish in Latin America through trusted, detailed and impartial information.
Previously known as the iupana Fintech Tracker, iupanaConnects Data now offers short fintech profiles for the iupana community, as well as delivering more detailed data to subscribers and investors.