From iupanaConnects Data we are welcoming 10 new Latin American fintech profiles to our database this week.
This week, the payments vertical stood out, with four new fintech profiles in that niche, as well as consumer lending startups, where we added three new arrivals.
The payments fintechs that launched profiles this week on iupanaConnects Data are:
- Dapp, a Mexican fintech that facilitates interoperability between wallets
- Tesabiz, a Bolivian QR payments startup
- E-fectivo, an early-stage Mexican venture that enables payments in rural communities
- LatinPay, a Peruvian company that offers payments services to small businesses
The lending fintechs that joined the platform are:
- Lendico, a Brazilian point of sale lender
- JuanchoTePresta, a Colombian micro-lending startup
- Castor, a Mexican salary advance fintech
- M2Crowd, a real estate crowdfunding platform
We also welcome this week two Mexican fintechs specializing in Open Banking and API development:
- Nubloq, a fintech that facilitates embedded finance
- Reworth, a startup that broadens access to data for financial institutions
iupanaConnects Data: LatAm fintech profiles
We have developed iupanaConnects Data as part of our mission to help financial innovation flourish in Latin America through trusted, detailed and impartial information.
Previously known as the iupana Fintech Tracker, iupanaConnects Data now offers short fintech profiles for the iupana community, as well as delivering more detailed data to subscribers and investors.