Este recurso está en inglés.
The State of Lending Technology in Latin America report provides new information and details not available elsewhere on the use of technologies including artificial intelligence and big data to the credit decision making process in Latin America.
Our information comes from direct one-to-one interviews with industry executives, in addition to contextual data from secondary sources. The report includes detailed information on advanced analytics products such as Quod in Brazil, regulatory changes that are affecting the industry, and iupana intel‘s analysis of potential opportunities and challenges for vendors.
Read this report to:
- Get exclusive information on how six of Latin America’s biggest banks – Itaú Unibanco, Caixa Economica Federal, Banrisul, HSBC Mexico, Grupo Financiero Galicia, BancoEstado – are applying emerging tech to their credit and lending processes. Based on iupana’s 1-1 interviews with industry executives.
- Understand the main types of Latin American fintech startups involved in credit and lending in Latin America, including their business models and live examples – Collective financing, direct lenders, white label services, factoring platforms – including exclusive information from our 1-1 interviews
- Get up to speed with the latest regulation that applies to tech in lending in Brazil and Mexico
- Identify new market opportunities for your businesses and investments
- Deepen your understanding of your competitors’ market positioning and strategy
Leave your details below to receive the Executive Summary of this Premium Report. To purchase the full report, please contact [email protected]