Hiring? Looking for work? Welcome to iupana‘s new LatAm bank technology/fintech jobs listing service
Here at iupana, we’ve seen how tough it can be to find highly qualified professionals for specialized positions in the technology departments of banks, in digital labs at financial institutions, and at fintech startups.
We want to help!
As part of iupana‘s mission to deepen the knowledge, understanding and flow of information on banking technology and fintech in Latin America and the Caribbean, we are pleased to announced the launch of our new job listing service.
From September 2018, we’ll be sharing – free! – job vacancies for senior positions in LatAm fintech with our dedicated base of newsletter readers.
Hiring for digital banking or fintech positions in Latam & Caribbean?
Are you recruiting for one of these positions or similar at a mid-senior career level?
CTO | CIO | CISO | Head of Engineering | Mobile developer | Software engineer | UX | UI | DevOps Engineer | Platform engineer | Data engineer | Developer | Business development | Marketing | Sales
Get the word out to Latin America’s most talented, senior fintech & digital banking executives via iupana. It’s quick, easy and free!
Send us the details of what you are hiring for via this form. We’ll send the listings out to our dedicated base of LatAm digital banking and fintech executives in our Monday morning newsletter.
- Direct: our newsletter reaches senior banking technology and financial technology executives across Latin America and the Caribbean
- Quick: It takes less than a minute to fill out the form.
- Free: There’s no cost to post a listing or receive our newsletter
Pondering your next career move?
Are you looking for new opportunities? Want to get alerted about the hottest LatAm jobs in banking technology and fintech?
Sign up for iupana’s free weekly news bulletin to get alerted to the latest vacancies across Latin America and the Caribbean. You’ll also get our exclusive, in-depth LatAm fintech coverage… so you can discuss industry trends with flair at the interview.
- Free & quick sign-up process
- No spam: Just a thoughtful email every Monday
- Exclusive: Career openings in banking technology and fintech across Latin America and the Caribbean are only published in our newsletter
- Comprehensive: You’ll also get intelligent news and analysis on LatAm banking technology from iupana‘s dedicated base of professional journalists
PayPal’s retreat from financial services in Mexico highlights how complicated it can be to become a regulated financial institution
EXCLUSIVE: Latin American banks will share debit and credit card fraud information, under Felaban-backed initiative
Banks are teaming up with big tech platforms at the same time as they compete with them
Mobile banking in Peru is growing exponentially
Venture capital in LatAm fintech is soaring, but early stage funds still scarce
Santander, Bradesco and Itaú have posted double-digit growth in digital customers
- Big data, AI needed for bank cybersecurity, says OAS
- Credit card registry opens fintech opportunity in Brazil
- Mexico fast-tracks open banking rules
- Blockchain enthusiasm builds in Brazil, but not everyone wants to be a pioneer
- CityWallet looks to Bolivia, Colombia, Mexico for expansion
- Bank or platform? Banregio’s digital bank aggregates services