Hiring? Looking for work? Welcome to iupana‘s new LatAm bank technology/fintech jobs listing service
Here at iupana, we’ve seen how tough it can be to find highly qualified professionals for specialized positions in the technology departments of banks, in digital labs at financial institutions, and at fintech startups.
We want to help!
As part of iupana‘s mission to deepen the knowledge, understanding and flow of information on banking technology and fintech in Latin America and the Caribbean, we are pleased to announced the launch of our new job listing service.
From September 2018, we’ll be sharing – free! – job vacancies for senior positions in LatAm fintech with our dedicated base of newsletter readers.
Hiring for digital banking or fintech positions in Latam & Caribbean?
Are you recruiting for one of these positions or similar at a mid-senior career level?
CTO | CIO | CISO | Head of Engineering | Mobile developer | Software engineer | UX | UI | DevOps Engineer | Platform engineer | Data engineer | Developer | Business development | Marketing | Sales
Get the word out to Latin America’s most talented, senior fintech & digital banking executives via iupana. It’s quick, easy and free!
Send us the details of what you are hiring for via this form. We’ll send the listings out to our dedicated base of LatAm digital banking and fintech executives in our Monday morning newsletter.
- Direct: our newsletter reaches senior banking technology and financial technology executives across Latin America and the Caribbean
- Quick: It takes less than a minute to fill out the form.
- Free: There’s no cost to post a listing or receive our newsletter
Pondering your next career move?
Are you looking for new opportunities? Want to get alerted about the hottest LatAm jobs in banking technology and fintech?
Sign up for iupana’s free weekly news bulletin to get alerted to the latest vacancies across Latin America and the Caribbean. You’ll also get our exclusive, in-depth LatAm fintech coverage… so you can discuss industry trends with flair at the interview.
- Free & quick sign-up process
- No spam: Just a thoughtful email every Monday
- Exclusive: Career openings in banking technology and fintech across Latin America and the Caribbean are only published in our newsletter
- Comprehensive: You’ll also get intelligent news and analysis on LatAm banking technology from iupana‘s dedicated base of professional journalists
Sura aims for rapid roll-out of personal finance marketplace app, Qiip, in Mexico
Banesco Panamá and Scotiabank Chile get serious about payments disruption
As product development accelerates, cybersecurity teams are “breaking paradigms” to keep pace
Panamanian bank Banistmo is testing gamification and QR payments
Banregio integrates e-commerce and deliveries into its app
The digital lending arm of Puerto Rico’s biggest bank says focusing on just one high-potential market and fine tuning the customer experience has fueled growth
How well do you know the strategies of your competitors when it comes to digital transformation in Latin American banking?
Take our quiz to see!
Can I bring you dinner?
Which bank is tapping its POS network and building APIs to offer a delivery service that it hopes will boost client loyalty?
New challenger bank
A new Brazilian challenger bank called C6 Bank is close to launching. It’s billing itself as the #NextBigFin. The bank is backed by the chairman of which traditional bank?
Mexican banks are starting to use artificial intelligence tools. What’s the main application of the technology currently in Mexican banks?
What’s the biggest digital threat to traditional banks today?
Seems you’re a bit behind on what the rest of the market is doing…
Why not sign up for iupana‘s weekly newsletter to get exclusive news and analysis each Monday on how technology is transforming financial services in Latin America and the Caribbean? (It’s free!)
Not a bad effort…
Want to improve your score for next time? Sign up for iupana‘s weekly newsletter to get exclusive news and analysis each Monday on how technology is transforming financial services in Latin America and the Caribbean. (It’s free!)
Great effort – you’re clearly an expert in technology in financial services in Latin America!
Show your friends and colleagues on social media how well you did with these handy sharing buttons.
- Brazil’s Central Bank opens doors to blockchain with first use case
- Microfinance fintechs in Brazil grow, but banks still dominate
- Colombia’s Sura targets Mexico for asset management innovation
- Mexico’s fintechs step into new legal era with secondary regulation details
- Startups needed for corporate finance, says Citi exec
- Debt financing options grow for LatAm fintech lenders