The best Latin American digital banking & fintech webinars and online events for the week ahead
COVID-19 is hurting LatAm fintech lenders’ non-performing loan rates, according to new iupana study
Top News: Key LatAm digital banking and fintech stories this week
Cyber attacks on financial services have risen since the Covid-19 outbreak
#TopNews: This week’s top news in digital banking and fintech in Latin America
We round up the best digital banking and fintech webinars and online events in Latin America, from April 23 to May 01
As covid-19 drives a surge in e-commerce purchases, digital retailers are facing unique challenges
Banks’ digital channels are getting a sharp boost from coronavirus. Will this become a long-term trend?
The economic shock of the COVID-19 pandemic is having a fundamental impact on lending and leasing fintechs
As the economy heads for recession induced by the coronavirus pandemic, fintechs are bracing for a slowdown in investment. But could digital channels ultimately get a boost from the turmoil?
- Brazilian banks prioritize API development
- Escucha: Cuál es la tarea pendiente más importante para la banca en materia digital?
- Sebastián Serrano, Ripio, on the future of blockchain and smart contracts
- Fintech Snapshot November: Ualá, Neon and Pitzi raise capital
- Fintech Snapshot: October 2019
- Lucas Llach, BCRA, on regulating fintechs