Half of Latin American banks are using innovative tech for cybersecurity. Here are the emerging technologies that they are using
The Organization of American States asked Latin American banks what technological resources they are using to fight cyber crime. Half of respondents said they use innovative technologies for cybersecurity. Data analytics and machine learning tools are the most popular in the region when it comes to emerging technology for cybersecurity – more than a quarter of the region’s banks make use of these capabilities.
Here’s a breakdown of their responses. You can read more about this data here.
SURVEY: What is the impact of the novel coronavirus pandemic for LatAm’s digital banking and fintech industry?
Is the growth of big technology companies a threat, or an opportunity, for banks?
Barriers to raising capital
Bank tech priorities in Colombia, Ecuador, Paraguay and Peru
Colombian banks increasingly say that a lack of financial data limits their lending
How well do you know your competitors’ digital transformation strategies?
- CHART: Lack of financial data limits Colombian bank lending
- Coronavirus & LatAm Fintech Survey
- WATCH: 5 blockchain projects redefining finance in Latin America & the Caribbean
- SURVEY: Big Tech & Banking
- VIDEO: Fintech regulation in Latin America
- QUIZ: Digital transformation in Latin American banking