Brazilian Central Bank advances with open banking, which is set to bring unprecedented transparency – and competition – to retail banking
New credit bureau launched by Brazil’s biggest banks uses emerging tech for credit scoring
The digital bank offers a new vantage point for Bradesco to follow the changing digital finance landscape
Bank and startup leaders alike say partnering is their biggest pain point
Brazil’s biggest banks are investing heavily in technology but startups remain a threat to consumer business
Brazilian banks study face, voice and behavioral features to advance biometric authentication methods
Employees and clients of Brazilian bank used artificial intelligence function 33 million times in first half
- QUIZ: Mobile payments – Who said it?
- Citibanamex innovation: A work in progress
- Escucha: Cuál es la tarea pendiente más importante para la banca en materia digital?
- Citibanamex mulls developer API strategy
- Banregio targets bigger presence in clients’ lives with digital services
- Andrés Araya, Santiago Exchange, on blockchain’s challenges and opportunities