QR codes and biometric authentication still have a long way to go – both digitally and technologically – says digital bank’s CEO
Brazil may be first LatAm market for cards company to offer payments over social media, says executive
What’s the biggest limitation for blockchain technology today?
Quiz Maker – powered by Riddle
- Brazil’s Central Bank opens doors to blockchain with first use case
- A primer on blockchain – and what we can do with it
- Argentine fintech InvoiNet hunts for Series B capital
- Editor’s letter: What makes a successful mobile payments system?
- Aggregators next big fintech threat for banks, says Bradesco CIO
- Artificial intelligence in banking: three elements for success