Mauricio Minas, CIO at Bradesco, is the first guest on iupana conversa. This preview episode offers a brief insight into some of the topics he will be covering when the series launches on February 12
Mauricio Minas, CIO at Bradesco, is the first guest on iupana conversa. The full conversation will be live on February 12, when the show launches.
This preview episode offers a brief insight into some of the topics he will be covering.
These include the challenges and lessons learned in developing “Next”, the online-only bank that Bradesco launched in late 2017.
He also gives his perspective on how technology will shape banking in Brazil in the years to come – and why he sees open banking as an opportunity.
Listen via the player above, in iTunes, or by searching for “iupana conversa” in your preferred podcast app.
The vice-president for regulatory policy discusses fintech in Mexico
The risks – or not – of tech innovation in financial services
PODCAST: Launching a fintech startup in a land of high crime, hyperinflation, and brain drain
PODCAST: Sebastián Serrano, CEO of Ripio, on finances of the future
PODCAST: How blockchain could cut the cost of banking and financial compliance
Should tech companies be regulated by financial authorities?
No: Any financial services they offer are minor ancilliary business
Maybe: If they seek a banking license
Yes: Any company offering credit or payments should be monitored by financial regulators
- Kai Schmitz, IFC, on fintech investing in Latin America
- Venture capitalist bets on Lima as fintech launchpad
- Digital security worries hinder consumer app uptake, says SanMex exec
- Escucha aquí: El avance más importante para fintech en América Latina en 2017
- Daniel Cohen, Mastercard, on the future of payments in Latin America & the Caribbean
- Nicolás Jaramillo, Bci, on the bank’s mobile payments bet