Half of Latin American banks are using innovative tech for cybersecurity. Here are the emerging technologies that they are using
The Organization of American States asked Latin American banks what technological resources they are using to fight cyber crime. Half of respondents said they use innovative technologies for cybersecurity. Data analytics and machine learning tools are the most popular in the region when it comes to emerging technology for cybersecurity – more than a quarter of the region’s banks make use of these capabilities.
Here’s a breakdown of their responses. You can read more about this data here.
Barriers to raising capital
Bank tech priorities in Colombia, Ecuador, Paraguay and Peru
Colombian banks increasingly say that a lack of financial data limits their lending
How well do you know your competitors’ digital transformation strategies?
IN PICTURES: Borrowing vs deposit rates at LatAm banks
A 1-minute tour of the state of fintech regulation in Latin America
- VIDEO: Fintech regulation in Latin America
- SURVEY: Hurdles to capital raising
- QUIZ: Digital transformation in Latin American banking
- Cybersecurity, automation, digital channels: Bank tech priorities
- WATCH: 5 blockchain projects redefining finance in Latin America & the Caribbean
- LatAm bank spreads in one quick chart